February 27, 2021
- Vaccine provider info from ADPH has been added to Vaccine Tracking and County Sections.
February 16, 2021
- Vaccine Tracking has two new charts to show the change over time of people vaccinated and the % of AL population vaccinated.
- County Tracking sections now include the daily change in total tested in the details table.
February 11, 2021
- Front page block for Vaccination counts changed to show count of people that have completed all vaccine doses.
- Vaccine Tracking adjusted to show new data from ADPH on people vaccinated.
February 3, 2021
- Deaths by Date of Death charts now have a shaded region on the right side that is just about the average days of reporting lag. This is to indicate that we don't know the deaths that occurred recently yet, the data is incomplete.
- The top will now rotate through the logos of major supporters of Bama Tracker. These logos are also in the side menu if you are on a mobile device.
February 2, 2021
- Adjusted the % Administered stats on Vaccine Tracking to be based off of the amount delivered to Alabama and not include the Federal LTC delivered as they have their own count of administered.
February 1, 2021
January 25, 2021
- The new version of Bama Tracker is live!
- The old version of the site is still available as https://old.bamatracker.com, and will continue to get daily stat updates for at least a month or two.
January 20, 2021
- Fixed issues with some charts not loading correctly in Internet Explorer.
- The 7-day avg %pos and 14-day count %pos charts now have the same scale.
January 18, 2021
- 'Compare Counties' option is under the Counties menu now. This is a slightly improved version of the County Compare feature from the old site.
- 'National Totals' has been added to the site.
January 17, 2021
- On the Main Tracker charts for 7-day Avg %Pos and 14-day Count %Pos have been added.
- On County pages, Percentage charts have been added below the daily change table.
January 16, 2021
- 7-day avg %Positive & 14-day count %Positive have been added to County pages
- The tooltip on 'New Cases' on the Main Tracker now includes 7-day avg confirmed cases.
- 'County Details' on the Main Tracker is now sorted by Total Confirmed Cases by default.
- 'Pan' option enabled on most charts. After you zoom in, you can select 'Pan' to drag around the chart.
- Demographics section is available again and about 70% complete.
January 11, 2021
January 8, 2021
- Started to work on a brand new website for Bama Tracker. The new site design will allow for future growth and brings in some nice new features.
January 6, 2021
January 1, 2021