April 19, 2021
April 6, 2021
- The chart 'Percent Administered over time' on Vaccine Tracking has been adjusted.
March 24, 2021
March 23, 2021
- The CVS tracking list on Vaccine Providers now includes the amount of hours or days since there was availability in that city.
March 22, 2021
- Vaccine Data Maps is a new section on the site with Alabama County Maps of vaccine data.
- 7-day Avg Doses Administered added to the County Details table on Vaccine Tracking
- 7-day Avg Doses Administered added to the 'Vaccine Administered per Day Chart' on County Details
March 20, 2021
- Vaccine Tracking has been updated with a new layout and charts due to the changes in the ADPH dashboard
- Vaccine Tracking now includes a County Details Data Table
- County Sections now have 'Vaccine Administered Per Day' chart
March 16, 2021
- Two new charts added to Vaccine Tracking: People Complete Change Per Day & Delivered Change Per Day
- Total Deaths per 100k added to Maps
March 15, 2021
- Data loaders fixed for all of the HHS datasets. The charts have been restored.
- Annotations added to various charts to document today's backlog.
- API Documentation & the API itself fixed for the new Bama Tracker
March 9, 2021
- A list of CVS locations has been added to Vaccine Providers
- This list updates every 15 minutes to see if appointsments are available.
March 8, 2021
- A new chart tracking "Cases caused by Variants" has been added.
- A second 14-day %Pos line has been added to the 14-day %Pos chart on the main tracker and county sections. This version of the 14-day %Pos uses the change in the cumulative totals over a 14-day period as tracked by Bama Tracker.
March 5, 2021
- Johnson & Johnson data added to Vaccine Tracking. There is not much data yet, but this will populate over time.
- New Bama Tracker Interview links added to F.A.Q.
February 27, 2021
- Vaccine provider info from ADPH has been added to Vaccine Tracking and County Sections.
February 16, 2021
- Vaccine Tracking has two new charts to show the change over time of people vaccinated and the % of AL population vaccinated.
- County Tracking sections now include the daily change in total tested in the details table.
February 11, 2021
- Front page block for Vaccination counts changed to show count of people that have completed all vaccine doses.
- Vaccine Tracking adjusted to show new data from ADPH on people vaccinated.
February 3, 2021
- Deaths by Date of Death charts now have a shaded region on the right side that is just about the average days of reporting lag. This is to indicate that we don't know the deaths that occurred recently yet, the data is incomplete.
- The top will now rotate through the logos of major supporters of Bama Tracker. These logos are also in the side menu if you are on a mobile device.
February 2, 2021
- Adjusted the % Administered stats on Vaccine Tracking to be based off of the amount delivered to Alabama and not include the Federal LTC delivered as they have their own count of administered.
February 1, 2021
January 25, 2021
- The new version of Bama Tracker is live!
- The old version of the site is still available as https://old.bamatracker.com, and will continue to get daily stat updates for at least a month or two.
January 20, 2021
- Fixed issues with some charts not loading correctly in Internet Explorer.
- The 7-day avg %pos and 14-day count %pos charts now have the same scale.
January 18, 2021
- 'Compare Counties' option is under the Counties menu now. This is a slightly improved version of the County Compare feature from the old site.
- 'National Totals' has been added to the site.
January 17, 2021
- On the Main Tracker charts for 7-day Avg %Pos and 14-day Count %Pos have been added.
- On County pages, Percentage charts have been added below the daily change table.
January 16, 2021
- 7-day avg %Positive & 14-day count %Positive have been added to County pages
- The tooltip on 'New Cases' on the Main Tracker now includes 7-day avg confirmed cases.
- 'County Details' on the Main Tracker is now sorted by Total Confirmed Cases by default.
- 'Pan' option enabled on most charts. After you zoom in, you can select 'Pan' to drag around the chart.
- Demographics section is available again and about 70% complete.
January 11, 2021
January 8, 2021
- Started to work on a brand new website for Bama Tracker. The new site design will allow for future growth and brings in some nice new features.
January 6, 2021
January 1, 2021