Bama Tracker: Alabama COVID-19 Tracking
· Supported by OneTeam
Bama Tracker Change Log
November 20, 2020
- Added Recoveries dataset to this chart
- HHS Hospitalizations data has been broken out to 3 charts now.
- Weekly Flu Report from ADPH embedded here now.
November 18, 2020
- 7-day average based %positive chart added to all county sections.
November 17, 2020
November 16, 2020
- Demographics removed from the top links as it almost never got clicked. Added text link for supporters to the right side.
- Demographics is still reachable from the main page just under County Details
November 15, 2020
- Added Totals row at the bottom of the States section table.
November 12, 2020
- New States section has been added.
November 9, 2020
- K-12 section improved to show weekly change indicators.
October 26, 2020
- Modified the tooltip on front page hospitalizations to show the daily change with up/down arrow.
October 2, 2020
October 7, 2020
- Had to change out Rt tracking back to RT live because Covid19-projections is closing down. Number/chart updated on the front page.
October 3, 2020
October 2, 2020
September 30, 2020
- Main Tracker New Cases at the top is now showing combined Conf + Prob, with the breakdown under.
- School Tracking has ended due to the difficulty in tracking each school's dashboard.
September 24, 2020
September 22, 2020
- From School Tracking, you can click on the time-frame on UA, UAB and UAH to get to a chart of their weekly new cases.
September 16, 2020
- On the front page, the counts for Cases & Deaths are now the combined total between Confirmed & Probable. This was changed to match the reporting of ADPH.
- Top bar was removed and returned to the previous look.
September 15, 2020
- School Tracking now has colorized up/down arrows indicating an increase or decrease in cases from the previous reporting week.
September 10, 2020
September 9, 2020
September 3, 2020
- Even more fixes for data coming from ADPH.
- 7-day averages for tests have been reworked to only include positive changes in test counts. The extreme changes in tests reported with the separation of antibody counts caused 7-day averages to plummit.
September 2, 2020
- Multiple bug fixes around the site to handle new data from ADPH (after the split out of antibody test counts)
- Quick Dashboard updated to include Probable totals and daily change
September 1, 2020
- School tracking now includes UNA's dashboard
- Front page "New Cases Per Day" chart now once again only shows confirmed cases and the 7-day avg. However, it has a 7-day avg (Inc. Probable) that you can click on if you'd like.
- Began tracking the new antibody test count from ADPH
August 31, 2020
August 30, 2020
- Probable total and daily change added to County Sections
- Front page New Cases chart changed to include Probable cases
- Surveys dropped from side menu, making room for Supporter links
August 29, 2020
- Active Cases removed from the front page Cumulative Cases chart and replaced with Cumulative + Probable Cases
- Cumulative + Probable added to County Cumulative Cases Charts
- Cumulative + Probable added to Cumulative Deaths Chart on the front page
August 28, 2020
- A new version of the New Cases Per Day chart has been added that includes Probables
- County Comparison section now includes 7-day charts with Probables included
- County sections now include "New Cases Per Day" with Probables included
- County History section now includes Probables and the daily change
August 27, 2020
- Front page now includes count of new Probable cases daily
- County Details on the front page now includes Probable total and daily change columns
- County sections now include the daily change in Probable cases directly under the confirmed change
- A second data set for 7-day %Pos that includes Probable counts has been added to this chart
August 26, 2020
- A new schools section has been added that links and tracks case counts from individual school dashboards
- Links to school dashboards appear on County sections for schools that are tracking their data publically
- "In-Person School Starts" added as an annotation to many of the charts
August 25, 2020
August 16, 2020
- Demographics charts have improved orders and colors
- Cleaned up subsection links with color and new icons
, St. Clair
Proudly Supported By
Data collected from the ADPH website and is provided to the public strictly for educational and academic research purposes. You should not rely upon the content of this website as a basis for making any business, legal or health decisions. Terms & Conditions
BamaTracker.com ©2020 Magic & Wires LLC